Panel title: “Pilots/Series Premieres”
Join Moderator: Jim Hemphill, filmmaker with Emmy®-nominated panelists:
- Mikaela Shwer, Editor – “Allen v. Farrow”, Episode 101, “Episode 1”
- Jessica Brunetto, Editor – “Hacks”, Episode 101. “There Is No Line (Pilot)”
- Amy E. Duddleston, ACE, Editor – “Mare of Easttown”, Episode 101,“Miss Lady Hawk Herself”, Episode 102, “Fathers”
- Heather Persons, Editor – “The Flight Attendant”, Episode 101, “In Case of Emergency”,
Two-time Academy Award winner Joe Hutshing, ACE (BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY and JFK) discusses his approach to editing, along with associate editor, Mark Livolsi, ACE, on Cameron Crowe’s ALMOST FAMOUS at the first Invisible ArtVisible Artists seminar in 2001 with Donn...
Academy Award nominees Stephen Rivkin, ACE (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End) and John Refoua, ACE (Transformers: The Last Knight), discuss editing Avatar, directed by three-time Oscar winner James Cameron (Titanic). Courtesy of Allan HolzmanMore...Explore...
Academy Award winner Lee Smith, ACE (Dunkirk), and Oscar Nominee discusses editing of "Batman, The Dark Knight", at 2009 IAVA. Courtesy of Allan HolzmanMore...Explore Your Favorite TopicsEditFestTechnologyInterviewsMoviesNewsCinemaEditorMagTelevisionEditors On...
August 28th & 29th, 2021
AND OVER 20 Breakout Rooms, lead by Editors like...
- Julio Perez IV, ACE - Euphoria
- Dana Glauberman, ACE - Mandelorian
- Yana Gorskaya, ACE - What We Do in the Shadows
- Molly Shock, ACE - Top Chef All Stars, Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars
- Mikkel E.G. Nielsen – Sound of Metal - 2021 Oscar Winner
- Charles Little II, ACE – 911 Lone Star
- Stephen Rivkin, ACE – Avatar
- Lillian Benson, ACE – Chicago Med, Maya Angelou And Still I Rise
- Josie Azzam & Susan E Kim - Sally Menke Fellowship Discussion
- and many many more...