Panel title: “Pilots/Series Premieres”
Join Moderator: Jim Hemphill, filmmaker with Emmy®-nominated panelists:
- Mikaela Shwer, Editor – “Allen v. Farrow”, Episode 101, “Episode 1”
- Jessica Brunetto, Editor – “Hacks”, Episode 101. “There Is No Line (Pilot)”
- Amy E. Duddleston, ACE, Editor – “Mare of Easttown”, Episode 101,“Miss Lady Hawk Herself”, Episode 102, “Fathers”
- Heather Persons, Editor – “The Flight Attendant”, Episode 101, “In Case of Emergency”,
For the New Year! Stephen Mirrione, ACE discusses "Traffic" at IAVA. Winner of 4 Oscars: Best Picture, Best Supporting Actor, Best Writer, Best Editor. (5m), Courtesy Allan HolzmanMore...Explore Your Favorite...
A HOLIDAY GIFT...ENJOY! Three time Academy Award winning film editor, Thelma Schoonmaker, ACE, discusses her editing of AVIATOR and THE DEPARTED from Invisible Art/Visible Artists panels in 2005 and IAVA 2007. She earned Academy Awards for both films. Courtesy...
Petro Scalia, ACE - Editor, "Gladiator", Invisible Art/Visible Artists (IAVA) Panel, 2001 (5m), Courtesy Allan HolzmanMore...Explore Your Favorite TopicsEditFestTechnologyInterviewsMoviesNewsCinemaEditorMagTelevisionEditors On EditingInternationalAll Videos
August 28th & 29th, 2021
AND OVER 20 Breakout Rooms, lead by Editors like...
- Julio Perez IV, ACE - Euphoria
- Dana Glauberman, ACE - Mandelorian
- Yana Gorskaya, ACE - What We Do in the Shadows
- Molly Shock, ACE - Top Chef All Stars, Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars
- Mikkel E.G. Nielsen – Sound of Metal - 2021 Oscar Winner
- Charles Little II, ACE – 911 Lone Star
- Stephen Rivkin, ACE – Avatar
- Lillian Benson, ACE – Chicago Med, Maya Angelou And Still I Rise
- Josie Azzam & Susan E Kim - Sally Menke Fellowship Discussion
- and many many more...